Participants and performers will understand the carnival character as a performance instrument and the effectiveness of a carnival character / Ole Mas performance. Individuals also have the opportunity to design a carnival / Ole Mas character based on a theme. Learning outcomes:
- Able to develop carnival character acting techniques in practical workshops and rehearsals.
- Able to create and perform the carnival character / Ole Mas
- Develop performing skills
- Develop an appreciation of different cultures
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Develop problem-solving skills